Paradise Palms

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Punta Cana baby!









I had a great respite with James my sister Diana and her husband Dan. I think the food may have given us something to bring back for keeps!

The resort was fabulous overall and beautiful. The beaches felt like milled flour. And the bartering in the market place was a work of art! I was complimented for my skills in pushing to the limit. Comment from a local "I've never seen anything like it!" I will always treasure that remark. After my success with the locals my sister Diana threw me to the wolves to Barter for her. I must say her ring was a great deal. But my bartering days are over for now. It's just too much work!

I loved my time with James. He was so attentive and complimenatry. I loved all the attention!

Me and my sister revert back to being a little immature and silly. Really for our age it is quite well obnoxiously wrong! And Diana is little miss pose and take a picture women. I must say it was good to have a few laughs. Poor Dan and James. They are both most excellent hubby's!

No comments:

Post a Comment