Paradise Palms

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friday, and Friday Night Movie With Psycho Dog!


FRIDAY..
Ok, So Britt after a long, cold beach day wanted to hang at home Friday Night. Comfortable in our Jammies watching "When in Rome"
MOM

Friday..
Me and Alejandra made plans to go to the beach and hang out so i went with her and two of her other friends. one was 17 and one was 16. i was wearing shorts and a V neck and wasn't planning on getting my whole body in the ocean, but i did. me and Alejandra's friends were in the water.
the beach we went to has HUGE waves and its awesome. we were in them and i almost got pulled in but Alejandra's friends were pulling me to shore! pretty cool. we had fun but we got smashed in the waves after awhile and decided to get out. and i was in my clothes and didn't bring another pair and either did one of
the other girls.. the other had her swim suit on. drying off.. was freezing. it only made me more sick then i already was. but it was worth it ill tell yuh that!(:
later that evening.. when i got home i showered and sand was everywhere in my bathroom. After, i changed and me, mom and dad watched When In Rome.
BRITT

No comments:

Post a Comment