Paradise Palms

Monday, July 26, 2010

Britt's Trek Adventure:

I went t0 trek and the first day wasn't to bad. it was my favorite day. and the second day was super hard but my "ma and pa" were the Ashton's and my "sisters" were karli bird, Marcel beezer and Paige kelsey and my "brothers" were, Austin wood, miles mccune, dillon workman. and the second day, we woke up early and ended at like six pm. had dinner then went to bed. later when it got closer to home we had the woman's pull and it was sooo hard to do. it was up a long steep hill and the guys were at the top. i wanted to give up so bad but i didn't.
when it got to the last day everyone was soo excited to go home! i was as well and when i got home it was me and Aaron and i talked to him for a while but then later i took the longest shower. we were all so dirty. i don't know how the pioneers did it. id be the first to go. haha but being home was the best i was so glad to be home and not walking all day i was exhausted. id be so hard to be a pioneer.
BRITT

No comments:

Post a Comment