Paradise Palms

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let's have a little adventure







Crazy week! No time for a renewed breather. So I decided to plan one. Britt, James Let's go to San Francisco! Dear James is such a willing supporter. Not that he really wanted to go. He is exhausted from early mornings, Demanding bosses and never ending work! Our little family of three here in California loaded our suitcases and drove a whole 1 hour to San Francisco. We stayed at our usual Grand Hiatt on Union Square. It's a great central location. And a great place to walk and shop. We really didn't have a long day planned. We planned on just staying until mid-day. It was a lovely, non-jacket day. A very rare therapeutic experience. The term "shop till you drop" Was definitely a direct reference to me. I was exhausted! And So was dear James. Me and my big ideas!
FRAN

Pictures:
James and me
Britt
James and Britt,
Four new friends I met, very Metropolitan


No comments:

Post a Comment