Paradise Palms

Monday, September 13, 2010

Homesick


Just been a bit homesick for the people I love. But I tell you blessings always come when you
really need them. And tender comforts came from those back in Utah to me today. I had my sister call today. I also heard from some dear friends today as well.

This is a picture my dearest friend Heidi Killpack. She sent me this of her family. This was taken just before cute Alex left on his mission. This is also Bishop Killpack of my Draper Utah ward. Had a hard time calling my neighbor bishop, but I did work on it. Each of the Killpack's have been part of my children's life as well as James and my own life. From scouting to romance, to friendship and counsel. They are part of my amazing Draper Family.

Heidi, I love you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment