Paradise Palms

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HOME?

HOME?
This weekend I just closed on my Draper Home. Ok Now I'm good with that. One less home to pay for. The downside is that attending the Draper CC 4th ward where my dearest friends reside was a painful message that I no longer live here. Everyone was wonderful to us, yet it wasn't our place, my home.

LEHi?
Ok, again I am so thankful for that home! It's a place to be when I'm in Utah. A place to embrace time with my children. And yet? I am not really home, just visiting. And I need to let my kids grow and make choices of their own. And off again I go leaving Lehi.

HMB?
The flight here to San Francisco airport is familiar now. I know my way in and out. I even can find my way to Half Moon Bay. One major, major drawback! The actual drive down the canyon on 92 into Half Moon Bay. During the day when all is clear and beautiful it is spirit lifting. Tonight terrifying! I don't have he best night vision. I was worried mostly about fog visibility. But I took a chance and drove down the canyon with Britt and James behind me. Sooo DARK, and quite a bit of FOG! Making it so difficult to see the turns and steep angles of the road. Of course as usual I was praying for sight beyond sight. At times I could barely see anything. When we reached the home stretch straight away into HMB I was emotionally spent. Britt said "Mom you did it! Yes I did! When I reached the house smelling the musty dampness that it holds I wanted to go HOME! But then I realized where is home? This is my home for now. So I held back my tears and tried with all my heart to muster once again courage to do this. It took all I had not to fall apart. And this morning I once again move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment