Paradise Palms

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mommy's Gone :/

soo.. mom went to utah.. without me!
WEDNESDAY .. i woke up to an empty house. well to me and bent.(doggy) so it was pretty quiet. it wasn't to bad cause i was aloud to turn the music up as loud as i want and be pretty lazy until dad got home. So when dad did get home we went to MCcdonalds and drove up to a cliff type of a thing above the beach and checked that out. was pretty.
THURSDAY .. i went running with bent in the neighborhood. annnnd i got lost.. its a big neighborhood but i did make it home. then later i made dinner. didn't go to well it all went dry and just wasn't good. what can i say... i cant cook(: I'm missing mommy):

FRIDAY .. was waaaay fun! me and dad went to the mall that has a theater in it too. we had two hours till the 7 o'clock showing of vampires suck. so we finished up my school shopping and i got two really cute sandels and some purple boots. (: then i got a bag for school from Guess. a 70 dollar bag. love it. haha then we saw the movie. it was really funny. but had some naughty parts but overall ..I.. thought it was funny.

SATERDAY.. me and dad went to Alices rest. and brought mom some food too. we took it to go and i came home and ten minutes later.. mom showed up!! (my friend!!) i missed hanging out with her i was excited to see her! i missed her but we also still texted (:

No comments:

Post a Comment