Paradise Palms

Thursday, August 12, 2010

SANTA CRUZ BOARDWALK



Youth Activity at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. I took james along hoping he could get to know a few men better. They said the girls could bring a friend? He is my friend so I brought him. We had a great ride there and back with a Young men's leader Jason Young. Jason was never married until he was 37 years old. And he married that CEO I mentioned earlier.( Which is about my age by the way), and five years older than he is. They also have some adoption stories since all of her kids and one of theirs are adopted. I road on the way back with Bracen their adopted son of two years. He now is eight years old. And I recognize the struggle he is having inside. I knew this boy, because I knew Sara. And I knew I had something to offer him.

The YW had a fabulous time. Britt said it was the BEST so far. Everyone everyone embraced each other. It's is such a very diverse group. So to say they all did well together is really a hats off to good kids!! Less active, nonmembers alike all were there to have a fun time. Britt said she couldn't stop laughing.

pictures: Fran and Karen Kirby, Perry Chee and James backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment