Paradise Palms

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A whole new WORLD!


This week as opened Britt and my eyes to what an unusual world this can be. Well, unusual in context to what we have been accustom to in Utah. When you live in an area for your whole life, it is also your world. Now we see the world differently from our new life her in California. We have met some amazing people! for me I'm in a culture of the women wow factor. My visiting teacher is a convert from Australia who has traveled the world working as as a airline hostess for a private jet company. She flew to India with the Dali lama. where she was greeted by surrounding machine guns. Oh and she has more stories to tell. I work in the Young Women's with a single mother who is a attorney for the City of San Francisco. Getting her law degree while raising five children. Another new acquaintance is a beautiful blond, intelligent CEO of a insurance fund company.

For Britt and myself some the kids here are very unique and fascinating. Britt and I have decided it was quite enjoyable to be amongst this group. And we are going to embrace the experience. After all we have experience kids like this in our own home. And now we can love these kids with ease. Britt and I are stretching and it actually feels good.
FRAN

ps my other visiting teacher is a beautiful, enjoyable tall blond. She brought me a plate of yummy peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies! Which sad to say Bentley jumped up grabbed the plate from my tall dresser and ate them ALL! Yes he was sick all night. He may be a pound puppy again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment